Join the team as a .NET Developer
We are looking for an experienced .NET developer to join our development team here at DG New Media. You will be responsible for building a wide range of applications to meet our client’s requirements. We provide a relaxed but professional working atmosphere where our staff feel at ease to express ideas and work together as a functioning team.
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a developer, you’ll work closely with our team and third party suppliers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience. Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable applications to meet our client’s needs.
Why work for us?
We are a friendly, family-run business that has was established in 2000. Our office is based in Weston-super-Mare, which means that if you’re used to a long commute you could save both time and money by working with us!
We are offering a competitive salary and a flexible contract with many benefits.
We strive to use the most up to date cutting edge technology which means that we evolve with the times, keeping work interesting.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Perform tests to optimize performance.
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications.
- Collaborate with other developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Gather and address technical and design requirements.
- Provide training and support as required.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features.
- Follow emerging technologies.
Requirements for this position:
- BSc degree in computer science/ similar field or 5+ years of experience in C# ASP.NET MVC
- Proven experience or knowledge within SQL Server, Azure and Windows server.
- Familiar with SOLID and OOP design patterns.
- Knowledge of popular CMS frameworks.
- An understanding of Sitecore and Umbraco would be preferable however training will be provided.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills.
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to attain DV UK security clearance.
- 24 days holiday per annum + bank holidays
- Health care options
- Generous lunch break
- Flexible working hours
- Ongoing Training
- Ample free car parking
- Position: Full time
- Hours: 9-5 Monday to Friday
If you meet our requirements, then we would love to hear from you!
Please email us for more information and to express your interest at email@example.com
Closing date for applicants: 30th November 2019
Important Notice for Recruitment Agencies: NO CV applications from agencies.
Although the company is grateful for your interest in this recruitment campaign, please understand that DG Newmedia Ltd does not wish to be overwhelmed by CVs supplied by agencies without prior agreement as evidenced by an authorised agency supply agreement. In the event that any agency should choose to forward one or more CVs without entering into such an agreement then the agency acknowledges that DG Newmedia Ltd will incur no obligation or liability whatsoever in regard to any terms, conditions fees or similar or otherwise as offered or requested by the agency in relation to such CV applications